I work in the arts as a fundraiser and I’m the co-founder of “The Future is you & me”, and I like cats.
Today, I work at a film festival but previously, I studied at Goldsmiths University of London and graduated with a Masters in Arts Administration and Cultural Policy. The previous 10-years of my professional work has been in visual arts, theatre, music and numerous non-profit/arts organizations.
- Co-founder, The Future is you and me (2016-present)
- Grants & Foundations Manager, VIFF (Aug 2018-present)
- Development Officer, CAG (2014-17)
- Corporate Giving Coordinator, Gateway Theatre (2013-14)
- Managing Editor, Ricepaper magazine (2012-16)
- Office Manager, Geist (2008-2011)
Selected Arts Projects
(organized panels, publications, drawing parties, etc)
Other creative projects
(radio shows, talks, writing)